- Place your order at The Mandarin Cake Shop online shop at least three days before pickup. For example, if delivery date/pickup date is 25 March 2021, you must place order before 23 March 2021.
- All products of The Mandarin Cake Shop are properly labelled with expiry date. To ensure the best quality of the products, it is highly recommended to consume them before the expiry date.
- Pictures are for reference only. Actual products may vary.
- If you wish to modify or cancel your order after the order form is submitted, please email MOTPEfirstname.lastname@example.org or contact The Mandarin Cake Shop at +886 (2) 2715 6789.
【Pickup & Delivery】
- You may choose either self-pickup or delivery when placing an order. A kind reminder that Pastries and Cakes are available for self-pickup or delivery within Taipei or New Taipei City.
- Self-pickup location is The Mandarin Cake Shop, located on the first floor of the Mandarin Oriental, Taipei courtyard. The address is No. 158 Dunhua North Road, Taipei 10548 Taiwan.
- For delivery within Taipei or New Taipei City: Lalamove will be the appointed delivery service company by The Mandarin Cake Shop. Delivery fees are as below.
- Songshan, Zhongzheng, Zhongshan, Daan, Datong, Xinyi District: TWD 300
- Wanhua, Wenshan, Neihu, Nangang, Shilin District: TWD 400
- Beitou District and Yang Ming Shan Area: TWD 1,000
- Sanchong, Yonghe, Zhonghe, Luzhou, Xinzhuang, Taishan,Wugu, Tucheng, Banqiao, Shulin, Xizhi, Bali, Tamsui, Xindian, Linkou, Yingge, SanxiaDistrict: TWD 1,200
- For delivery in other cities within Taiwan island, T-Cat courier service will be provided.
- For orders of TWD 10,000 and above, a complimentary delivery service to the same address in Taiwan is offered. For orders of TWD 20,000 and above, two complimentary delivery services to two different addresses in Taiwan are offered, and so forth. For any additional delivery services, a delivery fee of TWD 395 is charged for one address.
- An order will only be delivered to one address. If products are to be delivered to different locations, please indicate the recipient’s name, address and contact information under “Additional Information” on the order form.
- If the order does not meet the complimentary delivery criteria, a delivery fee of TWD 395 is charged for every additional order. This service is applicable in Taiwan only.
- The complimentary delivery service and criteria are not applicable for festival gift items or hampers or in conjunction with other promotions.
【Payment and Invoice】
- Only credit cards are accepted at The Mandarin Cake Shop online shop, and one-time payment is required both for delivery and self-pickup. For more information, please contact The Mandarin Cake Shop at +886 (2) 2715 6789.
- Invoice is attached to the product. If Triplicate Uniform Invoice is needed, please indicate the company title and Government Uniform Invoice number under “Additional Information” on the order form.
- All products of The Mandarin Cake Shop are food items. Therefore, there will be no refund or exchange once the product is purchased except for the following conditions: The product differs from the standards listed on the food label, wrong product, or damaged product.
- If you have any concerns regarding the products received, please take a picture and email to MOTPEemail@example.com, or call The Mandarin Cake Shop at +886 (2) 2715 6789. We will assist you with your enquiries immediately. Operating hours for The Mandarin Cake Shop are from 10am to 9pm. On Sundays and last day of Public Holidays, operating hours is adjusted to 10am to 7pm.
- Please contact The Mandarin Cake Shop and confirm details before returning your products. Once the specifics of the damaged product are confirmed, we will process your return immediately.
- Please keep all product packaging, invoices and relevant documents intact in order to successfully complete the return process. Otherwise, return will not be accepted. Delivery fee for return of damaged products is borne by The Mandarin Cake Shop. For all other personal reasons, the fee will be borne by the customer.
- Once the return agreement is settled, payment will be reimbursed to the credit card used for the purchase within 10 to 12 working days excluding holidays. Time of transaction may vary depending on different bank procedures. If you have other questions, please contact your credit card company.
- The Mandarin Cake Shop reserves the final right on the orders. In case of any changes, The Mandarin Cake Shop will inform the customer.
- In case of natural disaster, accident or other force majeure cause, and the delivery cannot be completed, The Mandarin Cake Shop will inform the customer to postpone or cancel the order.